Post your technical questions and information here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:08 am
- TOA Membership Number: 1300
- Years Owned: 1966 Toronado deluxe
1969 Pontiac Bonneville convertible
Does anyone know where you can obtain original style push in brake line clips for a 66 Toro? I really like this style with the two pointed ends that securely hold the line to the frame rail. Redoing the lines and the underbody and mine are OK, but would love to replace with new if I can. Have been looking everywhere online and no one seems to have them that I can see.
- Posts: 1064
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:41 pm
- TOA Membership Number: 0
- Years Owned: 1966 Toronado
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests