Inline Tube E Brake Cable and Brake Line Kit

A place to share information on parts suppliers used on your car, by generation and category. Thanks to member, ramair, for suggesting this!

In all posts, please enter the year of the Toronado that you are working on, the name of the part, the part number, the price you paid, if there were any issues, the company name, phone number, e-mail address and business address or website.
Slang3400
TOA Membership Number: 1221
Years Owned: 1967

Inline Tube E Brake Cable and Brake Line Kit

Postby Slang3400 » Thu May 18, 2017 4:24 am

Ordered a front and rear ebrake cable for my 67 from inline tube. Front cable was 4" too long and wouldn't adjust. Inline claimed my car was different than all the other Toros. They offered to repair/ replace their cable if I sent my original and their ng cable back at my expense. I thought they should have paid $20 return shipping, afterall their cable didn't match my original. They refused and said they would repair/ replace their ng cable for free. In my opinion this was poor customer service. Also the lock fittings that retain into the rear backing plates and the front floorpan had to be modified by me because their shape was different than my originals and wouldn't lock in. I previously ordered a complete brakeline kit and one line was missing- had to send mine back at my expense so they could duplicate and said they would make one for free. This was a line that should have been in the set to begin with. Just my experience with inline tube. I will not use inline tube in the future.

Return to “Parts Information”