1963 Oldsmobile Parts and Accessories Catalog (Chassis Edition)

Post your technical questions and information here.
68RocketAction
TOA Membership Number: 1063
Years Owned: 1968 - Oldsmobile - Toronado - Color: Ocean Turquoise Metallic - Interior: Turquoise
1983 - Oldsmobile - Toronado - Color: White - Interior: Blue

Postby 68RocketAction » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:01 pm

Thanks to Charlie Jones having both the 1963 Chassis and Body Parts Catalogs in unbelievably good conditions. Between the both of us were able to work together and make both these catalogs into exceptionally high quality easy to navigate pdf’s. These should be extremely useful resources to all Oldsmobile owners that have models from 1941 to 1963. Plus for rest of us, I think we will find just looking through the illustrations an absolute pleasure.

I know allot of you are very familiar with what is contained and how to find things in these Catalogs. However, for those who don’t. I am listing them below.

Revised January 1963
Oldsmobile Models 1941 to 1963

- Easy to use Alphabetical Index that will direct you to which section of the numbered group index that you can find your part number as well as corresponding illustration.

- Very Useful Engine Specification, Wheelbase, and Model Charts

- Also, Specification Charts for Speedometer, Sleeve Gear, Alex Ring, Fuse, and Lamp Bulb Charts

The Table of Contents has been color coated and each section has been hyperlinked to take you directly to that section. You can return to the table of contents at any time by pressing Home then page down. I have used the text recognition feature in Acrobat so both catalogs are completely searchable with Ctrl + F. I hope everyone finds these useful…

(However, of course even after size reduction it still is about 254 MB PDF file so you will want to download it.)

Google Drive File Location

Click Here

Adobe Cloud Server File Location

Click Here

Thread to 1968 1963 Oldsmobile Parts and Accessories Catalog (Body Edition)

https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums/tech-editors-desk/131503-1963-oldsmobile-parts-accessories-catalog-body-edition.html

Return to “Technical Talk”