1969 Toronado for sale!!!

List Toronados for sale here.
bomberman89
TOA Membership Number: 1
Years Owned: 1969 oldsmobile toronado

1969 Toronado for sale!!!

Postby bomberman89 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:16 pm

Hello
Up for sale is my 1969 Oldsmobile toronado.
It comes with the original 455 v8 rocket with 4 bbl quadrajet carb.
It runs strong and does not leak any fluids.

This Toronado is equipped with some of the most desirable options for this vehicle. This includes front disc brakes, electric rear window defogger, tilt and telescope steering wheel, special order paint color (Nugget Gold Metallic) and power bench seat. I have the original gold truck lid too.
Previous owner replaced it cause it has a small dent. But it is an easy job. Only 28,494 Toronado's were produced in 1969, so finding a car with these options together is becoming rare.

Engine:
455 Olds with AUTO TRANSMISSION. Engine is equipped with an upgraded GM HEI distributor.
Brand new battery

Lights:
The vacuum assisted hidden headlights are fully functional! The rest of the exterior lights appear to be in working condition. The rear brake lenses are faded and cracked, but still functional.

Brakes:
Front disc with rear drums. Disc brakes are a very desirable option for Toronados (four wheel drum Toronados suffer from severe brake fade). The brakes are power assisted and stop the vehicle quite well.

HVAC:
The car is equipped with air conditioning, but is not functioning at the moment. The system is complete, but I'm not sure if its charged. The interior blower motor does work though.
I'm asking $5000 OBO, Shoot me some numbers.

call me at 626-664-3464 for more questions and pictures. because i can't post any here as my files are too big :(
I am pretty motivated so please do not hesitate to make me an offer
thank you :)

Return to “For Sale: Toronados”