5% off at RockAuto

A place to share information on parts suppliers used on your car, by generation and category. Thanks to member, ramair, for suggesting this!

In all posts, please enter the year of the Toronado that you are working on, the name of the part, the part number, the price you paid, if there were any issues, the company name, phone number, e-mail address and business address or website.
Twilight Fenrir
TOA Membership Number: 839
Years Owned: 1982 Chevrolet El Camino
1986 Pontiac Fiero
1966 Oldsmobile Toronado

5% off at RockAuto

Postby Twilight Fenrir » Tue May 31, 2011 5:48 am

Well, I just got an e-mail from RockAuto offering me 5% off all orders. And it actually says to share the code at the bottom of the e-mail.... so, here I am sharing it :P

Discount on RockAuto Parts!

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:
RockAuto uses Customer Lobby to collect customer surveys. Please take a moment to complete a short survey: Click to Review RockAuto.com at Customer Lobby

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on July 31, 2011; so don't wait!
TOA #839

Return to “Parts Information”