'67 Complete power train

All parts for sale may be listed here by forum members.
Rocketman269V
TOA Membership Number: 0
Years Owned: 1967

'67 Complete power train

Postby Rocketman269V » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:43 am

I have the entire front of a '67 Toro; engine, transmission, differential, axles, steering, suspension, brakes, sway bar, torsion bars, front frame section. This was from a running, driving car, with body rust issues. We cut the frame in front of the steering gear and sway bar, and behind the transmission crossmember. I also have the torsion bar rear mount/crossmember. Engine has the alternator and power steering pump still attached. A/c compressor was removed, but is available. It is on a pallet and I will ship. I've been a member of the Classic Olds forum for 13 years. Asking $2500.00 OBO. PM or email me for pics, etc.: drolds1@bellsouth.net.

Rocketman269V
TOA Membership Number: 0
Years Owned: 1967

Re: '67 Complete power train

Postby Rocketman269V » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:21 am

Rocketman269V wrote:Lower price. I have the entire front of a '67 Toro; engine, transmission, differential, axles, steering, suspension, brakes, sway bar, torsion bars, front frame section. Ideal for someone wanting to build a rear engine kit car or FWD car hauler. This was from a running, driving car, with body rust issues. We cut the frame in front of the steering gear and sway bar, and behind the transmission crossmember. I also have the torsion bar rear mount/crossmember. Engine has the alternator and power steering pump still attached. A/c compressor was removed, but is available. It is on a pallet and I will ship. I've been a member of the Classic Olds forum for 13 years. Asking $2200.00 OBO. PM or email me for pics, etc.: drolds1@bellsouth.net.

Return to “For Sale: Parts”