'92 Toronado Trofeo Passenger Window

Post your parts, literature, etc. requests here.
InNeedofaWindow
TOA Membership Number: 0
Years Owned: '92 Toronado Trofeo

'92 Toronado Trofeo Passenger Window

Postby InNeedofaWindow » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:39 pm

As can be said from my user name and topic title, I'm in need of a Passenger-side window for what I believe to be a '92 Toronado Trofeo, two-door Coupe. I might be off a little on the date, but it's certainly a generation 4. Recently, the passenger window on my vehicle was taken out by a rock thrown by a riding lawn mower. While extremely frustrating, I didn't think replacing this would be a near impossible task. Only one glass repair shop in town can get a replacement and, even then, it's not in their immediate stock, so the price goes up dramatically. They told me that, if I can get a replacement on my own, they can install it for drastically cheaper. Being the broke college student I am, that sounds like the better solution. However, I've been searching for hours and have had ZERO luck locating any replacement windows, even for the incorrect model.

So, that brings me stumbling upon this site in my searches. Is there anyone who happens to have a spare passenger window or knows where I can obtain one? I haven't checked local auto-junk yards yet due to time constraints, but that is a plan if I don't find a solution prior (though I'm not very optimistic about finding one).

Emp
TOA Membership Number: 0
Years Owned: I have two toronado a 91 and a 92 both trofeos

Re: '92 Toronado Trofeo Passenger Window

Postby Emp » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:44 am

Hi, Go to car-part.com this site will give you a listing of junk yards that may have that part.

cinotti_ml
TOA Membership Number: 46

Re: '92 Toronado Trofeo Passenger Window

Postby cinotti_ml » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:10 pm

You may have already found your parts, but I am parting out a 1990 (same door and glass as 92). I don't know where you're located but we might be able to work something out.

Mike

Return to “Wanted: Parts and Misc”