Post your wants and desires for any Toronado.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 12:47 pm
- TOA Membership Number: 0
Had a chance to buy it 15+ years ago from a guy in Chicago who got it from the Pioneer Museum in ND. It is a 1970 W34 in Regency Rose with white vinyl top, white interior, bucket seat and console shifter.
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 8:07 pm
- TOA Membership Number: 42
- Years Owned: 1966 Deluxe and 1992 Trofeo
- Location: NW of Milwaukee, WI
This VIN is not in the TOA database. That does not mean it is not still around, just was not registered by a joining member.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest