Just another car nut

Introduce yourself and your car(s) here!
needforspeed150
TOA Membership Number: 0
Years Owned: 66 Toronado, 1969 Riviera, 1963 Riviera, 1987 Buick Grand National, 1997 Viper,2003 Wranger........ Lots on my want list to broke to have them.

Just another car nut

Postby needforspeed150 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:32 am

Hi all ! You have got to love forums. Never had a Toronado before and came about this one in a unusual manor. A friend that owed me money... Yeah you are now getting it. Anyway owed me money and had a '66 toronado setting outside with paint bad and had not run since it made the trip to his place in the Kansas City area from St Louis, about 4 hrs so yeah not bad. I had a truck with trailer in case it failed on the way home but didn't need it.The single cyl Master went out and he just left it. I took the car for the $ owed. All in all not a bad car. You can tell humans have had their hands on it that did not know cars. So I pulled my project I was working on into my house garage and pushed it into my work garage. I have a couple things that I haven't got worked out yet and am having some difficulty with finding. The master Cylinder was bad so I am replacing the MC to a 1967 dual. I have the booster taken care of and the MC itself. I am having problems finding a distribution block to finish it off. Secondly I have a couple wires to the alternator that I am not sure about. Get these straightened out and she will drive.
Over the years I have put together a fairly nice work garage and at '63 I'm glad I have a lift. Still I am stupid and have to many cars. No one at this point to tell me no. lol
2 -'63 corvette coups red and blue, 1969 Riviera, 1963 Riviera, 1987 Buick Grand National, 1997 Viper, and the daily driver 2003 Wrangler. If someone would chime into me if they can help on the two issues with the '66 I would appreciate it if not I will post in the regular area
Ben Russell

Return to “Introductions”