Introduce yourself and your car(s) here!
Arkyguy
TOA Membership Number: 1093
Years Owned: 1968 - 15 year, 1967, and 1968, 10 years

Postby Arkyguy » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:48 pm

Hi folks,

I am a new member, and was first introduced to the Toronado about 40 years ago when Grandpa took me for a ride in his 1968 Toronado. I always loved that car, and I think Grandpa new it, because of all the things he owned, he didn't mention anything except that the car went to me. So it is special to me, and I finally have the time, and the money to fix it up to its former glory. She is worn, but was a rust free arizona car for most of her life. I hope to get it in good shape for my sons Prom this spring. He wants to drive Great Grandpas Toronado for his senior Prom. How can I say no to that! So he and I are finally putting the work into its restoration. I don't have pictures, but short of one dent in the front driver quarter, it is clean. Paint is dull and flat, but that can be remedied fairly quickly. Also, I do have a 1967, and a 1966 Toronado that I bought about 15 years ago. The 66 will be customized as a daily driver, and the 67 will be used for any parts I may need, or can be parted out if someone has a great need. I hope I can find some contacts who can help me locate parts, as none of our yards have these cars for some reason. While I won't be able to go Colorado springs this year, I hope I can meet some of you at the 2015 meet. Thanks for letting me ramble on about my cars. Aaron

NRGF
TOA Membership Number: 40
Years Owned: 1969

Re: New Member

Postby NRGF » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:21 pm

Welcome to the club, I have found Ebay great for parts sooner or later what ever you are looking for will turn up, good luck.
Neil

Arkyguy
TOA Membership Number: 1093
Years Owned: 1968 - 15 year, 1967, and 1968, 10 years

Postby Arkyguy » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:07 pm

Thanks for the welcome Neil. I appreciate the Ebay suggestion, and I will keep looking.

Best Regards,

Aaron

sarahjoe
TOA Membership Number: 0
Years Owned: asudhuashdkask dahsdk askdjhkjah sdjkha sdjkhajksdhkjasdh

Postby sarahjoe » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:56 am

I finally have the time, and the money to fix it up to its former glory. She is worn, but was a rust free arizona car for most of her life?
We are the pioneers in providing HP0-Y43 exam and Brain Dumps.com exams with northwood exam pass www.goucher.edu Download our latest passguide gmat and Florida Memorial University ccna or pass real exam

Return to “Introductions”