Here you will find information for new users about the forum. Items include general forum usage tips and tricks.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:52 am
- TOA Membership Number: 0
- Years Owned: restoring a '66, have Moto Guzzi motorcycles, an Audi convertible and a bunch of other junk
- Location: Massachusetts/Rhode Island
Hi All, I'm new to this forum, not new to restoration. Looking for a gen 1 car but there's not much around the Massachusetts area. Are there any members here?
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:27 pm
- TOA Membership Number: 102
- Years Owned: 1968 Toronado, silver owned since Dec1986/Jan 1987 to present
1968 W-34 Toronado (totaled 3/9/03), blue, owned since August 1994
1968 W-34 Torondo, gold, loaded with many rare options, owned since 2003
1968 W-34 Toronado, red, bought in Nov/Dec of 2005, Was Lot#609 for Barrett-Jackson auction, March of 2005 . Firdst two "owners", was GM employees. I'm still in contact with Bob B. (OLds Zone Rep for North CArolina, retired 1992).
I aslos have a white 1985 Buick Riveria, that I would like to trade for another Toronado, or an old Ford pick-up truck.
- Location: Sebago,Maine
I'm in southern Maine. I happen to bleong to the GMO Oldsmobile Chapter in your area.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests